Copyright @ 2019-2026 Ningbo Meijia Tool Co.,Ltd. All Right Reserved
What are the precautions for the use of building material tool box?
Building material tool box is a kind of container, which is a container for storing tools and various household items. It can be used for various purposes such as production, household, maintenance, fishing, etc., and is widely used. It is divided into mobile type and fixed type. The mobile toolbox is the so-called tool cart. So do you know what the precautions for its use are? Let’s follow the editor to understand the card briefly!
1. Do not stand on the Building material tool box or drawer to avoid accidents.
2. The weight of the object should not exceed the weight of the drawer.
3. Please wear gloves when using tools to avoid being scratched by sharp or rough objects.
4. When choosing the Building material tool box, use the certified Building material tool box.
5. Plastic Building material tool box, generally use engineering plastics, do not hit with hard objects to prevent cracking.
6. Building material tool box for iron sheet, and the surface is mostly painted or galvanized. Do not use hard objects to slip the surface.
7. When storing items, place them in order to increase the storage space.
In summary, it is a brief introduction to the relevant knowledge about its use precautions. I hope you can learn more about it through the introduction of the above editor.