Copyright @ 2019-2026 Ningbo Meijia Tool Co.,Ltd. All Right Reserved
quality hard gear case tells about the role of gearbox
Gearboxes have a wide range of applications, such as in wind turbines. Gearboxes are an important mechanical component that is widely used in wind turbines. Its main function is to transfer the power generated by the wind wheel under the action of the wind to the generator and make it get the corresponding speed. So do you understand its function? The quality hard gear case editor today will take you to take a brief look.
1. Accelerate and decelerate, which is often referred to as a variable speed gearbox.
2. Change the transmission direction. For example, we can use two sector gears to transmit the force vertically to the other rotating shaft.
3. Change the rotating torque. Under the same power condition, the faster the gear rotates, the smaller the torque on the shaft, and vice versa.
4. Clutch function: We can separate the engine from the load by separating the two originally meshed gears. Such as brake clutches and so on.
5. Distribution of power. For example, we can use one engine to drive multiple slave shafts through the main shaft of the gearbox, so as to realize the function of one engine driving multiple loads.
In summary, the editor of the quality hard gear case tells: a brief introduction to the relevant knowledge about the role of the gearbox.